Updated HHS Measure Inventory!
The HHS Measure Inventory has been updated! New measures were added and existing measures were revised, withdrawn, or verified as current. Measures from the following HHS Divisions have been updated:
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- Administration on Aging (AoA)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- Indian Health Service (IHS)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) National Cancer Institute Cancer Therapy Evaluation Program
- NIH National Cancer Institute (NCI) Division of Cancer Control and Populations Sciences
- NIH National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- NIH National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
Check back for updates to measures from additional agencies.
- The Guidelines International Network (G-I-N) Conference 2012, will be held August 22-25, 2012 in Berlin, Germany. Registration is now open.
How to Participate
- Submit measures: Visit our Submit Measures page for information on how to submit your organization's measures.
- Suggest a measure for possible inclusion: Submit your suggestions for evidence-based quality measures and measure sets that you would like to see included in NQMC.
NQMC Sister Resources