February 13, 2012
- Updated Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS) Ophthalmology Indicators. Look for these measures in NQMC in the near future!
- The Guidelines International Network (G-I-N) Conference 2012, will be held August 22-25, 2012 in Berlin, Germany. Submit abstracts until February 14, 2012.
Health Awareness Topics -- February 2012
- AMD/Low Vision Awareness Month (see related measures)
- Heart Month (see related measures)
- International Prenatal Infection Prevention Month (see related measure)
- National Children's Dental Health Month (see related measures)
Of interest this week:
- February 7-14: Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week (see related measures)
- February 14: National Donor Day (see related measure)
How to Participate
- Submit measures: Visit our Submit Measures page for information on how to submit your organization's measures.
- Suggest a measure for possible inclusion: Submit your suggestions for evidence-based quality measures and measure sets that you would like to see included in NQMC.