April 23, 2012
- New/Updated Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS) Internal Medicine Indicators
- The Guidelines International Network (G-I-N) Conference 2012, will be held August 22-25, 2012 in Berlin, Germany. Registration is now open.
Health Awareness Topics -- April 2012
- Alcohol Awareness Month (see related measures)
- National Autism Awareness Month (see related measures)
- Occupational Therapy Month (see related measures)
- Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month (see related measures)
- STI Awareness Month (see related measures)
Of interest this week:
- April 21-28: National Infant Immunization Week (see related measures)
- April 24: World Meningitis Day (see related measures)
How to Participate
- Submit measures: Visit our Submit Measures page for information on how to submit your organization's measures.
- Suggest a measure for possible inclusion: Submit your suggestions for evidence-based quality measures and measure sets that you would like to see included in NQMC.